The agreement on friendship and partnership between the Orthodox Anglican Communion and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Augsburg confession (Russia)
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,
Humbly acknowledging the Will of God that all Christians are called to be one so that the world will believe in the Lord Jesus Christ; recognizing our common baptism in the name of the Blessed and Undivided Holy Trinity; acknowledging the validity of our Orders; and wishing to respond to the pastoral needs of our people and to be a more effective evangelistic witness to the world, we, the Archbishops and Bishops of the Orthodox Anglican Communion and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Augsburg confession in Russia, in the name of our clergy and people, enter into this covenant on the 31st of October, AD 2015.
That the source of true Christian charity consists in mutual love and unity of Triune God: the Father and the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ, the live centre of our belief, is the Savior and the Lord of the world and the desire of our Savior Jesus Christ consists in that His Church has been gathered as a one body from all races, languages and cultures in true church unity.
The grace is given to believers in Church by the Holy Spirit through the preaching of the Holy Scripture and spreading of Sacraments. The Holy Spirit, showing a rich variety of gifts in our Churches, does not cease to develop them for achievement of completeness of church unity in the Christ. It allows us to achieve unity in Eucharist, prayful life and various church services. The Holy Spirit induces us to overcome division which can exist in the doctrine and church life on the private questions, not concerning salvation, with a view of achievement by our churches of full visible unity which the Christ bequeathed to His Church.
We undertake to make in common following actions:
То make in common everything that should not be made separately, including:
- To work together on the questions representing mutual interest in social and theological areas;
- To carry out joint programs on strengthening of family life and other Christian relations;
- To give mutual support in educational services and theological formation (for example, by means of an exchange of employees and students in concrete area of training, mutual visits, publications of the proceedings concerning modem themes and theological aspects).
We undertake to testify growing unity between our churches a way:
- Permissions to the called ministers and parishioners of our churches to take part in joint prayful spiritual life, including: to hold joint seminars, to carry out joint information programs, to co-operate in various services, to invite teachers and preachers,
- Permissions to the called ministers and parishioners of our churches to take part in joint divine services for the preaching Gospel of Jesus Christ and spreading of Sacraments;
- Cooperative realization on strengthening of interchurch communications and developments of interchurch dialogue, in particular, through councils of churches and conference of bishops.
We invite other churches to join dialogue and desire to make all possible efforts, to expand our dialogue.
On behalf of the Orthodox Anglican Communion Presiding Bishop of the Orthodox Anglican Church,
Metropolitan Archbishop of the Orthodox Anglican Communion.
The Most Revd Thomas E. Gordon
On behalf of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Augsburg confession (Russia)
Konstantin M. Andreev
Support the ministry of our church
|МРО ЕВАНГЕЛИЧЕСКО- ЛЮТЕРАНСКИЙ ПРИХОД СВЯТОГО МИХАИЛА:||ОГРН 106779901865|
|125466, МОСКВА, ул. Соловьиная Роща, 3, корп 1, кв 29:||ИНН 7716237934 ФНС No 33 ПО Г.МОСКВЕ|
|ЦЕНТРАЛИЗОВАННАЯ РЕЛИГИОЗНАЯ ОРГАНИЗАЦИЯ:||"ЕВАНГЕЛИЧЕСКО- ЛЮТЕРАНСКАЯ ЦЕРКОВЬ АУГСБУРГСКОГО ИСПОВЕДАНИЯ"|
|ОГРН 1077799022168 125363, МОСКВА, б-р ЯНА РАЙНИСА, д 1, пом 3 :||ИНН 7733183622 ФНС No 33 ПО Г.МОСКВЕ|
- 20 000 украинцев на стадионе молились Богу о мире в Украине
- Пасхальное послание 2017 года архиепископа Яниса Ванагса
- Размышления о даре священства в Великий Четверг
- Борис Гребенщиков выступит в Риге с симфоническим оркестром
- В Минске задержали троих украинских проповедников
- Три Божьих принципа в даяниях
- Парламент против «сект»
- Синдром эмоционального выгорания – что это такое?
- После запрета Свидетелей Иеговы мы получим в России 170 000 заключенных за веру
- В Орловской области троих баптистов оштрафовали по статье из «пакета Яровой»